The Dameon Colony's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dameon Colony's

Welcome to The Dameon Colony Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Ng Userpage  

RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exendar
Admin
Admin

RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW Empty
PostSubject: RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW   RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:52 pm

Welcome you need to follow these rules in order to NOT GET BANNED!!

Spam

THEIR IS A SECTION FOR NONSENSE POST THEIR BUT STILL NO SPAM!
NO SPAMMING ON THE FORUMS WHATSOEVER. I am talking about people just saying check out this cool new thing its called the internet .
No Rick Rolls ( I am from the internet as well as we all are. It is never funny because then I have to reboot, and it takes about 1 hour. Especially If I am working and it just pisses me off. ( PERMANENT BAN!)

Advertising

Advertising is okay only in the signature!!!!!!
No where else , am I clear? If you post HEY CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE ITS SUPER COOL!! - 30 day ban

Language

No Swearing in this forum. It is made to be a nice community. Swear words that are not really swear words but are considered swear words like Damn, Are allowed.
However if you post a swear word it will block it out and leave you a nice friendly message as to what will happen.

No posting any pictures that are considered harassment, or sexual innuendos.

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. You know how to talk , spell it correctly. I hate people who do not Double- Check their spelling and end up writing something like :

G Jeremee Yur Moveeeeeees PWNZ and I think your ashummmmmmmm.

Yeah non of that , talk as if you were talking to your mother or teacher or boss.

I am most likely forgetting stuff so look at this

afro

- Jeremy
Back to top Go down
https://thedameoncolonys.board-directory.net

RULES THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dameon Colony's :: General :: Annoucements-
Jump to: